Захват из Falcon BMS:

Вопросы касающиеся рипа игр при помощи Ninja Ripper, открытии .rip файлов в различных программах и исправлении рипнутых текстур
Ответить
DartShinigami
Прохожий
Прохожий

Захват из Falcon BMS:

#1 Сообщение DartShinigami »

Hi:

I was trying to capture from Falcon BMS game, it all wen well but when I try to import the ripp files to 3dmax the application always uses like 11GB of RAM and never manage to correctly import the model and also crash, BTW I have 16Gb of RAM. Any of you guys had the same issue before or it's just me. Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards

Привет:

Я пытался захватить из игры Falcon BMS, все прошло хорошо, но когда я пытаюсь импортировать файлы ripp в 3dmax, приложение всегда использует как 11 ГБ ОЗУ и никогда не удается правильно импортировать модель, а также вылетает, кстати, у меня есть 16 ГБ ОЗУ. У любого из вас, ребята, раньше была такая же проблема, или это только у меня. Любая помощь будет оценена.

Наилучшие пожелания

Kirov
Мега-Ветеран
Мега-Ветеран

Re: Захват из Falcon BMS:

#2 Сообщение Kirov »

DartShinigami писал(а): 19 дек 2021, 17:18 Hi:

I was trying to capture from Falcon BMS game, it all wen well but when I try to import the ripp files to 3dmax the application always uses like 11GB of RAM and never manage to correctly import the model and also crash, BTW I have 16Gb of RAM. Any of you guys had the same issue before or it's just me. Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards

Привет:

Я пытался захватить из игры Falcon BMS, все прошло хорошо, но когда я пытаюсь импортировать файлы ripp в 3dmax, приложение всегда использует как 11 ГБ ОЗУ и никогда не удается правильно импортировать модель, а также вылетает, кстати, у меня есть 16 ГБ ОЗУ. У любого из вас, ребята, раньше была такая же проблема, или это только у меня. Любая помощь будет оценена.

Наилучшие пожелания
Hi.

1) How many rip-files you try to import in 3DS Max?
2) What kind of object you try to rip? Plane, terrain or somthing else?

I had the same problem with import in 3DS max rip-files when I tryed to rip more than 200 files. But at that time I had only 4GB RAM.

DartShinigami
Прохожий
Прохожий

#3 Сообщение DartShinigami »

Well I ripped a plane model, not a terrain but now that you mention it is more than 200 files, so I have to use less than 200 files right????

Kirov
Мега-Ветеран
Мега-Ветеран

#4 Сообщение Kirov »

DartShinigami писал(а): 23 дек 2021, 14:19 Well I ripped a plane model, not a terrain but now that you mention it is more than 200 files, so I have to use less than 200 files right????
Well, it can be useful. You must load meshes by a part. (0-200) – for a fist limporting, 201-400 for a second etc.) 200 meshes – the number that I find workable for my system.

But there is a best way to import only the meshes that you need. But you need to use a file manager like Total Commander.

For example I take a FAR Manager and game rip from Dead Space 3. I need to take a model of this sport bag, but there are 831 *.rip files in rip directory.

Изображение

1) I find a texture that my model use. It’s name Tex_0083_2:
Изображение

2) I launch Far Manager and open the directory of the Rip files. Than, I use Search and type the name of the texture in a “Containing Text” line:
Изображение

3) Push “Find” and file manager show me only the meshes which use a texture Tex_0083_2:
Изображение

4) Finaly, just import the finded mesh in 3D Studio Max.
Изображение

I use FAR Manager but I test it in Total Commander too. You may use every file manager if it supported Containing Text search.

Thank to Andrakann for advise
За это сообщение автора Kirov поблагодарил:
Tosyk (24 дек 2021, 11:06)
Рейтинг: 50%

Ответить

Вернуться в «Ninja Ripper»