Найдено 3 результата

aimeemoore
24 сен 2026, 21:11
Форум: 3D/2D Модели
Тема: Why can typesetting create problems with book images?
Ответы: 0
Просмотры: 728

Why can typesetting create problems with book images?

What happens when book composing and typesetting services handle a manuscript with many charts, photos, and captions? A science writer I know found that several images shifted during layout, leaving captions separated from the correct figures. How should authors check complex pages before approval? ...
aimeemoore
10 сен 2026, 22:54
Форум: 3D/2D Модели
Тема: How Can Authors Judge Whether Affordable Book Publishing Companies Are Really Worth It?
Ответы: 0
Просмотры: 742

How Can Authors Judge Whether Affordable Book Publishing Companies Are Really Worth It?

I’m researching publishing options for my first book and keep seeing different pricing packages. What should authors actually compare when looking at affordable book publishing companies ? How can you tell whether a lower price means fewer useful services or simply a better deal? I’d appreciate hone...
aimeemoore
10 июн 2026, 21:51
Форум: Аудио/Видео форматы
Тема: Which Book Publishers Should I Trust as a New Author?
Ответы: 1
Просмотры: 1870

Which Book Publishers Should I Trust as a New Author?

I’m currently researching book publishers for my first manuscript, but I’m unsure how to identify the most reliable and author-friendly options. What should I focus on first editing support, distribution reach, or contract terms? How do new authors usually compare publishers and avoid bad experience...

Перейти к расширенному поиску