Найдено 17 результатов

talonwashbourne
25 сен 2026, 06:44
Форум: Обсуждение кода
Тема: Mini Countryman gearbox warning light, should I stop driving it?
Ответы: 0
Просмотры: 411

Mini Countryman gearbox warning light, should I stop driving it?

So my Countryman threw a gearbox warning light yesterday along with a message telling me to drive carefully. The car still moves and shifts but feels a bit hesitant now, and I am not sure if I should keep driving it or park it until I get it looked at. I do not want to make things worse by being stu...
talonwashbourne
25 сен 2026, 05:59
Форум: Обсуждение кода
Тема: Quick update after getting my Grand Cherokee's suspension sorted
Ответы: 1
Просмотры: 284

Quick update after getting my Grand Cherokee's suspension sorted

Posted here a while back about my air suspension sagging overnight and got a few replies, so figured I would close the loop for anyone searching this later. Ended up going to a place someone here recommended and honestly it was a relief. The issue was a small leak in one of the rear air lines, not t...
talonwashbourne
22 сен 2026, 07:32
Форум: Обсуждение кода
Тема: Finally got my Range Rover pads done near Al Wasl, sharing the experience
Ответы: 0
Просмотры: 369

Finally got my Range Rover pads done near Al Wasl, sharing the experience

I'm usually the type to just go to the dealer for everything but this time I decided to try something different because the quote I got was honestly ridiculous. My brake pads were completely shot and the warning light had been on for almost two weeks. A friend at work told me about a leading Range R...
talonwashbourne
22 сен 2026, 05:46
Форум: Обсуждение кода
Тема: Are those "certified" inspections actually better than a regular garage check?
Ответы: 0
Просмотры: 378

Are those "certified" inspections actually better than a regular garage check?

I've been burned before by a regular mechanic who gave a used car a quick look and said it was fine, only for the transmission to start acting up a month later. So now that I'm shopping for a Durango, I'm trying to be smarter about it. I keep seeing ads and forum mentions about a certified Dodge mec...
talonwashbourne
21 сен 2026, 06:34
Форум: Обсуждение кода
Тема: Had to repipe after sewer line repair, anyone else go through this?
Ответы: 0
Просмотры: 468

Had to repipe after sewer line repair, anyone else go through this?

We just wrapped up a nightmare project that started with a simple clog and ended with digging up part of our front yard. The sewer line had roots and a crack, so we had that fixed, but then the plumber said the galvanized pipes inside were so corroded that we'd be back to square one in a year. So we...
talonwashbourne
19 сен 2026, 06:42
Форум: Обсуждение кода
Тема: Finally got my full service done, sharing what I learned about parts and pricing
Ответы: 0
Просмотры: 512

Finally got my full service done, sharing what I learned about parts and pricing

Just wanted to post an update since I asked about this a while back. I ended up getting both the major and minor service done on my 2015 435i at a shop that specializes in BMWs. I was nervous about aftermarket parts because I've been burned before, but they showed me the boxes and everything was gen...
talonwashbourne
17 сен 2026, 06:44
Форум: Обсуждение кода
Тема: Finally got my Wrangler's major service done, sharing my experience
Ответы: 0
Просмотры: 606

Finally got my Wrangler's major service done, sharing my experience

So my 2018 Wrangler just crossed the 100k km mark and I knew it was time for the big one. I was honestly dreading it because the last time I asked around, a couple of places quoted me crazy numbers and nobody could really explain what was actually included. A colleague at work mentioned he takes his...
talonwashbourne
17 сен 2026, 06:41
Форум: Обсуждение кода
Тема: Anyone in Khalifa City gone full PPF? Trying to justify the cost
Ответы: 0
Просмотры: 565

Anyone in Khalifa City gone full PPF? Trying to justify the cost

I live out in Khalifa City and my car sits in an open lot all day so the sun and dust are relentless. I've got a black Accord and every single swirl mark shows up like a neon sign, which is driving me crazy. I've been thinking about PPF for months but I keep going back and forth between just doing t...
talonwashbourne
09 сен 2026, 06:54
Форум: Обсуждение кода
Тема: Time to reupholster my old Land Cruiser – where should I go?
Ответы: 0
Просмотры: 1114

Time to reupholster my old Land Cruiser – where should I go?

I've got a 2008 Land Cruiser that's been in the family for years and honestly, mechanically it's still a beast, but the interior has seen better days. The driver's seat has a massive tear on the side bolster from years of getting in and out, the leather is cracked and faded on the steering wheel, an...
talonwashbourne
09 сен 2026, 04:59
Форум: Обсуждение кода
Тема: Organizing my workshop and need stackable storage solutions
Ответы: 0
Просмотры: 972

Organizing my workshop and need stackable storage solutions

I've been spending the last few weekends trying to get my workshop in order because honestly it's become a complete disaster zone with tools, parts, and random hardware scattered everywhere, and I'm at that point where I spend more time looking for things than actually working on projects. I've been...

Перейти к расширенному поиску