Is It Safe to Get Help for ProctorU Exam?

Обсуждение моделей, анимации, скелетов, uv, конвертирования, дампа и всего, что связано с игровыми моделями
Ответить
Сообщение
Автор
havanawinter
Прохожий
Прохожий
Сообщения: 1
Зарегистрирован: 05 окт 2026, 02:15
Благодарил (а): 0
Поблагодарили: 0

Is It Safe to Get Help for ProctorU Exam?

#1 Сообщение havanawinter »

My university schedule has been really busy this semester with three major projects and a part-time job taking up most of my time. My final exam on ProctorU is scheduled in just a few days and I have not studied properly at all. I am stressed and worried about failing because this course matters for my GPA. I have been thinking about whether it is safe to hire someone to take my ProctorU exam through a professional service. I am also wondering if it is risky to find a reliable proctored exam taker without any problems with the monitoring system. Has anyone here tried this before and passed? I really need honest advice from people who understand this situation.

Ответить

Вернуться в «3D/2D Модели»