Finally got my Range Rover pads done near Al Wasl, sharing the experience

Вопросы касательно кода различного рода связанные с играми так или иначе
Ответить
Сообщение
Автор
talonwashbourne
Прохожий
Прохожий
Сообщения: 17
Зарегистрирован: 22 авг 2026, 12:34
Благодарил (а): 0
Поблагодарили: 0

Finally got my Range Rover pads done near Al Wasl, sharing the experience

#1 Сообщение talonwashbourne »

I'm usually the type to just go to the dealer for everything but this time I decided to try something different because the quote I got was honestly ridiculous. My brake pads were completely shot and the warning light had been on for almost two weeks. A friend at work told me about a leading Range Rover brake pad shop near Al Wasl that does mobile service, which sounded convenient since I work long hours in Business Bay. The guy arrived at my building in the evening, brought genuine pads, and had the whole thing done in about an hour and a half. He showed me the old pads which were metal on metal and even checked the rotors to make sure they were still within spec. He reset the sensor properly and the warning light hasn't come back since. The price was fair and way less than what the dealer quoted me. I'm not saying every experience will be the same but for me it worked out well. If you're in Al Wasl and need your pads changed, I'd say just get it done because driving on worn brakes is not worth the risk.

Ответить

Вернуться в «Обсуждение кода»