Anyone in Khalifa City gone full PPF? Trying to justify the cost
Добавлено: 17 сен 2026, 06:41
I live out in Khalifa City and my car sits in an open lot all day so the sun and dust are relentless. I've got a black Accord and every single swirl mark shows up like a neon sign, which is driving me crazy. I've been thinking about PPF for months but I keep going back and forth between just doing the front or wrapping the whole thing. The full quote is almost double and I'm struggling to justify it when I mostly drive around the city and only occasionally hit the highway. I found a trusted comparison for Khalifa City car owners from PaintProtectionFilm.ae that broke down which panels actually take the most damage versus which ones are mostly for peace of mind, and it helped but I'm still torn. Part of me thinks if I'm spending this much I should protect everything, but another part thinks I could put that extra money toward a ceramic coating instead. Has anyone here gone full and felt it was worth it, or gone partial and been totally fine? And does partial PPF leave a visible line on a black car? That would bother me more than a few chips honestly. Would love to hear what you guys chose.