Finally got my Wrangler's major service done, sharing my experience
-
talonwashbourne
- Прохожий

- Сообщения: 17
- Зарегистрирован: 22 авг 2026, 12:34
- Благодарил (а): 0
- Поблагодарили: 0
Finally got my Wrangler's major service done, sharing my experience
So my 2018 Wrangler just crossed the 100k km mark and I knew it was time for the big one. I was honestly dreading it because the last time I asked around, a couple of places quoted me crazy numbers and nobody could really explain what was actually included. A colleague at work mentioned he takes his Grand Cherokee to a garage over in Mussafah and said they were pretty straightforward about pricing, so I figured I'd give them a shot. Took it in last week and I have to say, it was a much better experience than I expected. They went through everything, transmission fluid, coolant, spark plugs, the whole nine yards, and even showed me the old parts without me having to ask. What really got me was that they didn't try to upsell me on random stuff like the last place did. I ended up getting the quality major Jeep service package and honestly the car drives noticeably smoother now, especially on the highway. Total came out way less than what the dealership wanted. Just wanted to share this here in case anyone else is in the same boat and tired of getting the runaround. If you're in the UAE, might be worth checking out. Anyone else had good luck with independent garages for their Jeeps?