Страница 1 из 1

Finally got my full service done, sharing what I learned about parts and pricing

Добавлено: 19 сен 2026, 06:42
talonwashbourne
Just wanted to post an update since I asked about this a while back. I ended up getting both the major and minor service done on my 2015 435i at a shop that specializes in BMWs. I was nervous about aftermarket parts because I've been burned before, but they showed me the boxes and everything was genuine. The car feels smoother and the idle is quieter, which I didn't even realize was an issue until it was fixed. I know some people say you should only do what's due, but for a used car with unknown history, doing both at once gave me peace of mind. If you're in the same boat, just make sure the shop actually uses Genuine BMW major and minor service in Musaffah Shabiya and not just claims to. Ask to see the parts before they install them. That's my two cents.