Are those "certified" inspections actually better than a regular garage check?

Вопросы касательно кода различного рода связанные с играми так или иначе
Ответить
Сообщение
Автор
talonwashbourne
Прохожий
Прохожий
Сообщения: 17
Зарегистрирован: 22 авг 2026, 12:34
Благодарил (а): 0
Поблагодарили: 0

Are those "certified" inspections actually better than a regular garage check?

#1 Сообщение talonwashbourne »

I've been burned before by a regular mechanic who gave a used car a quick look and said it was fine, only for the transmission to start acting up a month later. So now that I'm shopping for a Durango, I'm trying to be smarter about it. I keep seeing ads and forum mentions about a certified Dodge mechanical inspection for buyers, and I'm wondering if it's actually worth the extra cost compared to just paying a local garage 200 dirhams for a lift and a look. The thing is, I don't know what "certified" really means in this context. Does the inspector have some special training on Dodge models specifically, or is it just a fancy label? And do they give you a proper report you can use to negotiate, or is it just a verbal "yeah it's good"? If anyone has paid for one of these in the UAE, I'd love to hear what the report actually covered and whether it caught something a normal mechanic would have missed. I'm trying not to waste money but I also don't want to repeat my last mistake.

Ответить

Вернуться в «Обсуждение кода»